Job Title: Sales Representative (London)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Are you an experienced Sales Representative? Would you like to work with a leading manufacturer of natural cosmetic ingredients with companies in the USA, South Korea and Scotland? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. The Secrets of Caledonia Co. Ltd (TSOC) is a manufacturer of natural cosmetic ingredients, focusing on researching and developing natural cosmetic active ingredients inspired by Scotland’s Traditional herbal medicines.
For the Sales Representative role we are looking for a talented and experienced candidate who will be based in our London office and will be responsible for the sales and marketing of active ingredients manufactured by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by servicing existing and potential customers
- Deliver sustainable growth through taking the lead on customer management, lead generation and conversion of new business
- Prepare and be responsible for producing annual business plans for the sales area
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and promptly deal with complaints
- Effectively communicate account needs to internal departments to ensure accurate account management
- Set up and attend tradeshows, domestic or otherwise, to engage new or existing customers
- Manage expenses and insure proper use of company resources
Essential Experience and Skills
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Sciences or Herbology.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Customer-facing experience within the cosmetics sector
- Highly proficient in literacy, numeracy and IT
- 3 or more years’ experience in sales
- A full UK driving licence